TERMS AND CONDITIONS 1 Scope and Definitions
- These Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") apply whenever you access the online store www.W1910.com (the "Site Web ") or place orders to buy one or more products listed on the Website.
- References to "we" or "us" as part of these Terms means the company CLEMENÇON SAS and all references to "you "or" your "means you, as a user of the Website.
- Thank you carefully read these Terms before using the Website and place your order. By accessing any portions of the Web Site or ordering products on the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. We recommend you keep a copy of these Terms so that for future reference.
- These Terms are only available in French.
Our Agreement 2
- All products offered for sale on the Website are subject to availability.
- Once completed, your order constitutes acceptance of our offer, including the acceptance of the price offered and listed products. Therefore, when you confirm your order, you agree to be bound by our society to a contract of sale, subject to product availability and confirmation of your payment as provided in section 7 below.
- We remind you that this Website is exclusively for consumers. Purchases made from the Website are for your personal use, including personal gifts, and shall be neither sold nor used in a commercial context, or used ; s for commercial gain. We reserve the right to refuse orders for quantities multiple of the same item from a single client or for a single mailing address.
3 The order process
- You can choose items from our range of products and put them in your "Shopping Cart" by clicking the button "Add to Cart." By clicking the button "Proceed to Checkout", you initiate the payment process products in the basket. You will be asked to provide us with your information (including payment details).
- By clicking the "Submit" button, you finalize the order of products in the basket.
- Before finalizing an order, at any time you can view and edit the details of your order by clicking on "Shopping Bag".
- You must also accept these Terms and Conditions before placing an order. If you do not accept these Terms, you can not order products through the Website.
- your order is a contract of sale between you and us, subject to availability of products ordered. Product availability is checked in accordance with paragraph 7 below.
- You will automatically receive an email confirming receipt and details of your order (the "Email Confirmation"). We recommend that you print and keep the email confirmation. The confirmation email does not constitute a confirmation of product availability, it is simply an automatic acknowledgment confirming that we received your order.
- We will send a second email, which will confirm the availability of ordered products (the "Email Delivery"), we also recommend that you print and keep. If none of the products ordered is not available, your order will be canceled and your card will not be charged. If only part of the products available, they will be sent in accordance with these Terms, and you pay only the products delivered. You can cancel your order until receipt of email delivery.
- It is your responsibility to keep copies of documents regarding your order (the Confirmation Email, the Email Delivery of these Terms and any other relevant document). Moreover, if the amount of your order exceeds 120 euros, we will retain a copy of your order on file, for the term prescribed by law. During this time, you can request a copy of your order at any time. In this case, we reserve the right to charge the costs of retrieving and sending the requested document.
4 Creating a personal account
- To facilitate your orders of products when using the Website, we offer you the opportunity to create a personal account. If you take advantage of this opportunity, all personal data you provide during the registration process will be stored in our customer database and will therefore not need to be entered when for each new order. They will automatically appear on your order.
- To be registered, you must complete the registration form online by providing us with the following information: your first name, last name, address, date of birth, email address and if e chéant a different delivery address. Once you have clicked the "Save" button, this information will be stored in our customer database. We will use information in accordance with our Statement of Privacy Protection. Thank you to ensure that the information you provide is accurate and complete and inform us of any changes.
- Following the registration of a personal account, you will automatically receive an email confirming that your account has been created. Your email address will serve as an identifier for your account. During the registration process, you will be asked to create your own password. You will be able to change the password every time you connect to your account. You must keep confidential your username and password at any time and to not reveal to others. You shall comply with all our safety instructions and our recommendations. You will also keep us informed immediately when you learn or suspect that your account is subject to unauthorized use, or when your account is made accessible to third. Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, we shall be entitled, subject to prior notification by email, to suspend your access to the Website without liability to you if we believe such action is necessary to prevent security breaches of our Website. You will be liable for any misuse of your username and password, except in case of loss or theft thereof, provided you have notified us immediately at heading up the present.
5 Product Delivery
- We deliver our products in all territories.
- We will inform you of estimated delivery time of your products in the Mail Delivery. The delivery date will normally be three to five working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays) after sending the email for Shipping Ground Shipping, and one to two business days after sending the email delivery for Express Delivery. The deadline may be slightly longer when the products to be delivered in areas of difficult access. We will do our best to deliver products ordered within the time specified in the Mail Delivery.
- Although we make every effort to deliver your products on time defined above, delivery dates are only estimates, they are not guaranteed, and they can not be invoked against us. However, the maximum period of thirty (30) days from the date of receipt of email delivery is guaranteed.
- If we would be unable to meet the delivery time originally planned and included in the email delivery, we will notify you as soon as possible, indicating the same time a new estimated delivery time, without incurring any liability to you, provided, however, you can cancel your order if the total delay of delivery exceeds thirty ( 30) days. To cancel your order, you must email us at [email@example.com] . Then we'll credit your credit card or Paypal account used to place the order, within thirty (30) days of receipt of the email notice of avoidance. After such a period of thirty (30) days, the amount of the order will generate interest at the legal rate in force.
- If you have not received your order within the time specified, we thank you for checking, initially, to the officers of your post office that they do not hold your package. If they confirm that they hold you in your products, please kindly contact us and we will do our best to assist you. All delivery times may be subject to delays due to seasonal periods or full activity, weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances, but we will do everything we can to you send your order within the time specified. During these exceptional periods of full activity (eg Christmas) or particularly unfavorable weather conditions, we would appreciate your letting us one more day before contacting us.
thank you note that the carrier will require a signature upon delivery and do not deliver the goods without signature. Orders can be delivered to a workplace, which is generally simpler and avoids that the products are returned as non-delivered by the carrier.
- If you are ordering many products, we may be required to deliver products in installments. If it is necessary to conduct more than one delivery, you will be notified in advance. You will be responsible
- products when you have been delivered.
- < Your order will be sent to the shipping address you provided when ordering. We can not be held responsible if this delivery address is incorrect or incomplete.
6 Prices and Shipping Costs
- All prices listed on the Website include Value Added Tax at the statutory rate in effect.
- Prices on the Web Site are in Euros and do not include shipping. Despite our best efforts, it may exceptionally happen that products referenced on the Website have a wrong price. If the actual price of a product is less than the stated price, we will charge you the lower price and send you the product. If the actual price of a product is higher than the stated price, we will charge you the quoted price, unless it is ridiculous, in which case we will contact you to obtain your instructions, we will cancel or your order and notify you of this annulation.Nos shipping costs are:
- France: € 10.00
- Ground Shipping Europe € 20.00 Standard Delivery
- World: € 50.00
- We reserve the right to add additional charges for deliveries in certain areas of difficult access. If additional charges apply to your order, you will be notified in step on "Proceed to payment" before placing your order.
7 Payment and Payment default
- payment for your goods will be made by credit card or Paypal, as shown on the page regarding payment.
- full payment including shipping and any additional charges for services you have ordered, will be charged to your credit card or your Paypal account, after ; s checking the availability of products ordered, at the time or shortly before shipping the products to you. We do not deliver the products you if your payment is made.
- You confirm that the card used is yours. All cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If your card issuer refuses to authorize payment, we reserve the right to refuse to proceed with the delivery of your order and will not be liable for any delay or any failure to deliver. We will send an email to inform you of the reasons. Your bank will
- treated securely in accordance with our Statement of Privacy Protection.
- If we choose, or are required by law, to issue or provide an invoice, we reserve the right to issue or provide electronic invoices, and you agree to this billing.
9 Right of withdrawal
- You may return only those products that were purchased directly on the Website. If you buy your products in a Lacoste store retail sales, on another website or other point of sale, the item must be returned to the store or site that they have been ; purchased. We reserve the right to refuse the return of goods that have not been returned in accordance with the provisions set forth in this Article 9 and we may ask for payment of travel expenses for the return of each commodity at the delivery location indicated.
- If for any reason, you were not satisfied with our products, you have the right to cancel your order within thirty (30) days after delivery of your order, and you will reimbursed under the provisions of this section, provided:
- that the products are returned promptly to the address mentioned in paragraph 6 below by registered mail to their original condition, without being damaged ; s, washed, altered or worn (except for the fitting), together with all original packaging and accessories for such products, such as labels or instructions for & rsquo ; use, and the original invoice.
- If the withdrawal period of thirty (30) days expires on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday, the deadline is extended until the next business day.
- We will send you a refund (including shipping and the original shipping if you order all come back to us), in recréditant credit card or Paypal account used when placing your order, within thirty (30) days after sending by you of the returned products. After this period of thirty (30) days, this amount will generate interest at the legal rate in force.
- We are not required to accept returns and to reimburse products that do not conform to the requirements of paragraph 2.
- We ask that you take care of the products while they are in your possession and return them in the manner specified in paragraph 6. Please note that if you do not take care of products, or if you do not return them to us under the conditions specified in this section, you can not claim reimbursement for products.
- You bear the costs of removal. However, we ask you to please use the return slip preprinted seal to products supplied and to send products to the address on it. Until 31 December 2010, if you use this slip preprinted, the costs of the reference shall be borne by us.
11 Your Personal Information 12 Liability 13 Availability and use of the Website 14 Comments and complaints 15 Intellectual Property Rights 16 Modification of service or modification of the GCS 17 No Waiver Legal 19
11 Your Personal Information
13 Availability and use of the Website
14 Comments and complaints
15 Intellectual Property Rights
16 Modification of service or modification of the GCS
17 No Waiver